www.stgen.in is a property of INGURAN SORTING TECHNOLOGIES LLP (ST INDIA) established under the laws of India, having its registered office at Floor-2, Plot-59/61, Arsiwala Mansion, Nathalal Parikh Marg, Colaba, Mumbai - 400 005, Maharashtra, India.
The term “INGURAN SORTING TECHNOLOGIES LLP (ST INDIA), ST INDIA, Company, We, Us and Our” refers to INGURAN SORTING TECHNOLOGIES LLP (ST INDIA).
The term“Platform” refers to the www.stgen.in the digital medium and other offline sources.
The terms "you" and “your" refer to the user/purchasers of the www.stgen.in
The term “Group” means, with respect to any person refers to any entity that is controlled by and/or controls such person and/or any entity that is under common control with such person, be it directly or indirectly or in the case of a natural person, any relative (as per the definition contained in the Companies Act, 1956 and 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
The term "Personal Information" refers information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by our Web sites and maintained by us in an accessible form. Personal information, for example, may include your name, your postal address and your telephone number.
The term “Services” refers to any services offered by us whether on our digital platform or otherwise.
INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
Contact information: We might collect your;
1. Personal Information: When using the Website, you may choose to provide ST India with certain information, including personal information. "Personal information" refers to any information which can be used in the identification of an individual, and may include their name, residential address, phone number, email address, login information (such as account number, password), marketing preferences, or social media account information. We may also collect information automatically from you regarding your use of our Website, without any active submission of information from you.
2. Payment and billing information: We may collect your billing address, billing name, as well as payment method when you buy a product and/or a service. We would NEVER collect your debit or credit card numbers or debit or credit card expiry date or any other detail pertaining to your debit or credit card on our website. Any Debit or Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
3. Information you post: Information posted by you in a public space on our Platform or on a third-party social media site belonging to ST India is collected by us.
5. Transaction Information: Transaction details related to the usage of our Services by you, as well as information about your activity on the Services, which includes the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services requested or provided by you, search results selected, domain names, comments, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, the date and time you used the Services, length of your visit to our Services, charged amount, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details are collected by us.
6. Stored information and files: In case you are a partner company, your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details, location and address details will be additionally recorded by us.
7. Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our Platform. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
8. Other information: If you use our Platform, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you are using. We may track the site you came to our website from, the duration spent on our website, the pages you accessed and/or which site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION: The following information is collected directly from you:
1. We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools for collecting information about your usage of our Website
2. We get information about you from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), and/or companies affiliated to us and/or if any other website/app we operate or other Services we provide is used by you. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content that you viewed or actions you took on a third-party website, online service or app. For instance, a user of our Ad Service may also share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us so as to enable us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
4. We collect information from you directly: If you are partner company, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users. We collect information directly from you when you register on our Platform. We also collect information if you post a comment on our Platform or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
1. We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase or any service availed by you on our Platform or for other promotional purposes.
2. We use information to abide by the contracts: We may use information that you provide to carry out our obligations that arise from any contract entered into between you and us and so as to provide you with the relevant information and services.
3. We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We may use information provided by you for the confirmation of your registration & thus for rendering services we offer.
4. We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could also include displaying content which is based upon your preferences. We might also use your information to understand our users (what they do with our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (for instance the personalization of content as per your interests), processing and completing your transactions, making special offers, providing customer support, processing and responding to your queries and generating and reviewing reports and data about, and conducting research on, our user base and Service usage patterns. In case you are a partner company, we might use the information so as to track the progress of your service to our customers.
5. We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our Website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
6. We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our Company, our customers, or our Platform.
7. We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We may also inform you about any new feature or product and/or enroll you for our newsletter. The same may be our own offer or product, or a third-party offer or product which according to us you might find interesting. We may also use the information in measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and delivering relevant advertising to you.
8. We use information to send you transactional communications: We might send you emails or SMS about your account or purchase of our product.
10. We use information to: understand and analyze information related to the number and type of visitors that browse and use our Website: We analyze the log files of our Platform that may contain IP addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. The same enables us in administering the website, learning user behavior on the site, improving our product and service, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DISCLOSING / SHARING / DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH A THIRD PARTY:
1. We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf: We may share your information with our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms and other service providers as well as business partners, which include payment processing companies, so as to support our business. For instance, information provided by you might be shared with outside vendors to send you emails, messages and/or push notifications to your devices in relation to our Services, in order to enable us to analyze and improve the usage of our Services, processing and collection of payments. We might also use vendors for other projects, which may include conducting surveys or organization of sweepstakes for us. Some vendors might also be located outside of India.
3. We will share information with our business partners: This includes a third party who provide us various services. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies. While you place a request to order through our Platform, your information is provided to us. In order to facilitate your needs/ requirements, we provide your information to that vendor/ service provider in a similar manner as if you had made a goods/product order directly with the vendors. If you provide a mobile phone number, our Platform may send you text messages regarding various updates and status.
4. We will share information with other users: In case you are a delivery partner, we might share your name, phone number and/or profile picture (if applicable), tracking details with other users to provide them the Services.
6. We may share information for internal use or may share it with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold, we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We might also share the information collected from you with any present or future member of our "Group" (as defined above) or affiliates for our internal business purposes.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT: With reference to the limited circumstances, in which you might have consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for any specific purpose, you can exercise your right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To do the same, please contact us. As soon as we receive a notification that you wish to withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the information provided by you for the purpose or purposes originally agreed to by you, unless we have another legal basis for doing so.
A pixel tag (which is also called a clear GIF or a web beacon) is a tiny graphic which contains a unique identifier and is invisibly embedded on a webpage (or an online ad or email). The same is used to track things activities on a webpage, ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. Pixel tags are used by us in order to measure the popularity of various pages, features and services provided by us. We might also include web beacons in e-mails, messages and newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened as well as for other analytics.
DATA SECURITY PROTECTION: We make the use of appropriate technical and security measures in order to secure the information that is collected by us. We make the use of vault and tokenization services from third party service providers so that we can protect the sensitive personal information provided by you. The third-parties, who are our responsible for providing us these vault and tokenization services as well as the payment gateway and payment processing services are fully compliant with the payment card industry standards (who are generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). Thus, it is hereby advised to not send your full credit or debit card details through the use of unencrypted electronic platforms. Where we have given or where you have chosen, a username and a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are solely responsible for keeping them confidential. We ask you to not share your password or One Time Passwords (OTPs) with anyone.
Please note that transmitting information through the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all possible efforts in order to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our Platform. Once we receive your information, we use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in order to prevent any unauthorised access.
EMAIL OPT-OUT: You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing emails from us. In order to stop receiving our promotional emails, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that it may take about Forty-Five (45) days in order to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
REVIEWING, CORRECTING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFROMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR PLATFORM: ST INDIA provides you with the ability to request to review, correct, and delete your personal information that we have received from you in case it is inaccurate or you wish that it be deleted in certain circumstances. As and when necessary, we will retain a copy in its files of all personal information, even if corrected, to resolve disputes.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
ST India retains personal information you submit through our Platform as required under applicable regulatory, tax, insurance or other legal requirements in the places in which it operates. ST INDIA thereafter deletes or anonymizes such information in accordance with applicable laws.
You have the ability to request to review or delete the foregoing information, by contacting ST INDIA at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you choose to disclose to any of our service providers and/or service personnel which we do not require or ask you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
GRIEVANCES OFFICER: In accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made and applicable there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Designation : Admin Manager
Address : Villa No.1, INDICA, Garden Enclave East,
Uday Baug, Off. B.T. Kawade Road, Ghorpadi
Pune - 411013, Maharashtra, INDIA.
Phone Number : +91- 9021 268 499
Email address : email@example.com
In the event you have questions or concerns about the security measures adopted by us, you can contact our designated grievance officer whose contact details are provided above.
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any change is unacceptable to you, you have the right to cease using our Platform. If you do not cease using our Platform, you will be deemed to have accepted ST INDIA’S then current Privacy Notice.